Willow Go is the wearable breast pump designed for more comfort and output —extending moms’ breastfeeding journeys by an average of four months. Designed with a low profile and centralized pump motor (so it’s not sticking out on top), it’s one of the most discrete pumps there is.
Built with hospital-grade suction, Willow Go has a 100% comfort rating and has been shown to give moms as much milk (if not more) as other traditional and wearable pumps. It’s fully in-bra with no bulky cords, app-controlled with access to experts, and compatible with 5 oz or 7 oz reusable containers.
What makes the Willow Go Breast Pump Different?
- Rated 100% comfortable by real moms
- Designed for discretion with a low profile and shape that mimics the breast
- Extends moms’ pumping journeys by an average of four months (Willow Go Pump Usage Survey 2023)
- Chosen by moms over their traditional pump more than 75% of the time (they say they get as much, if not more, breast milk)
- In addition to managing their session, moms can use the app to connect with experts and access research-backed content
- Option to pump into 5 oz or 7 oz reusable containers
- Clinically tested and FDA-approved
Key features of the Willow Go Pump:
- Fully in-bra breast pump with a discreet low profile — no cords, tubes, or external motors
- 15 levels of customizable, hospital-grade suction (up to -280mmHG per side) that can be adjusted per side
- Tug-and-release latch is designed for next-level comfort
- 45° leak-proof mobility means you can live life while pumping
- Rechargeable battery that lasts up to 3 pumping sessions
- Compatible with 5 oz or 7 oz breast milk storage containers
- App-controlled with access to experts
- Five of the six parts are dishwasher-safe, for easy cleaning
- Clinically tested, FDA-cleared, and made without BPA for a safer pumping experience
Want to know more about the Willow Go Pump? Visit our FAQs.